Diese Seite verwendet technisch notwendige Cookies, die ohne Ihre Einwilligung gesetzt werden.
Außerdem möchten wir das „Matomo Cookie“ und „Adobe Analytics“ zur statistischen Analyse des Datenaufkommens verwenden. Mit Klick auf „Bestätigen“ willigen Sie in das Setzen des Matomo Cookies und in Adobe Analytics ein. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in den Datenschutzhinweisen.
Ablehnen Bestätigen
Gelöschter Nutzer


Dear Sirs, 

I recently requested my payments towards my pension to stop, as my company announced Kurzsrbeit, and I was not sure I could keep up with the payments.

Fortunately the situation changed.

- How can I resume payment?

- Is it possible yo make extraordinary payments towards it, any time?

You may answer in German

Kind regards.

Richtige Antwort
  • Dienstag, 12.05.2020 um 14:57 Uhr
Hello Maria Elba Gonzales,

Thank you for your message.

I would like to take a closer look at that. Please send me an email to allianzhilft.dialog@allianz.de and tell me the following information:

• Your username
• Your insurance number
• Your full contact details

You are also welcome to tell me when you should start paying again.

Alternatively, you can contact our responsible colleagues. You can reach them on the free number 0800 4100 104, Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Our colleagues will be happy to advise you on your concerns and see whether a one-off payment is possible.

Best Regards
Wie hilfreich finden Sie diese Antwort?
2 Kommentare
  • Allianz hilft
  • Samstag, 16.05.2020 um 14:24 Uhr
Hello Maria Elba Gonzalez,

we have not received an email from you. We assume that you were able to solve your concerns independently.

Should you still need our help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

kindly regards
Wie hilfreich finden Sie diese Antwort?