Diese Seite verwendet technisch notwendige Cookies, die ohne Ihre Einwilligung gesetzt werden.
Außerdem möchten wir das „Matomo Cookie“ und „Adobe Analytics“ zur statistischen Analyse des Datenaufkommens verwenden. Mit Klick auf „Bestätigen“ willigen Sie in das Setzen des Matomo Cookies und in Adobe Analytics ein. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in den Datenschutzhinweisen.
Ablehnen Bestätigen
Steel Corleone

After lying 200€ I get only 21€ as my benefits after Kündigung

I’m very disappointed and I will never forget this day.These bank official deceived me to buy this package which initially they said 25€ but be fore I know it was 50€ per month.I wrote to them after a month that I lost my job and should be paused but they did not heed to the call but kept deducting till I sent them a termination of contract.And after that all I could receive from them is 21€ for the 4months I have paid.How is that?i regret so much 
Richtige Antwort
2021-05-29T13:41:17Z
  • Samstag, 29.05.2021 um 15:41 Uhr
Hello Steel Corleone,

thank you for your message.

In order for us to assist you, please let us know what exactly you are concerned about.

To do so, please send us your insurance number, full contact information, and username to allianzhilft.dialog@allianz.de and we'll go from there together.

We would be happy to hear back from you.

Best regards
Annett
Wie hilfreich finden Sie diese Antwort?
2 Kommentare
2021-06-03T09:05:22Z
  • Donnerstag, 03.06.2021 um 11:05 Uhr
Hello Steel Corleone,

Unfortunately, we have not received an email from you. I therefore assume that you was able to resolve your issue in a different way.
If this is not the case, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes
Franzi
Wie hilfreich finden Sie diese Antwort?

Dateianhänge
    😄